Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Naive young boy (a story of mine)

Being a school boy at 7 years old on 1990 it feel so great, first day in the school I am so naughty! Running up side down, make some noise and ignore teacher’s order. Such a cage bird had a freedom. Until next door teacher with fierce face came with long cane without mercy yelling and scolded at me straight to my face. I stunned for the moment, felt so scared and started crying. She commands to me to move to her class, on that moment I am crying like a baby bringing my beg to the next class, I had a new atmosphere and environment surround with new friends even my friends from my original class still I am not knowing all of them. But that is the paradigm shifting in my life done from my respectable teacher.

I became one of the good students among all my friends and I am so naïve at that time even when I got first place in my middle year examination I did not feel anything special. I am puzzled, what is so special being number one in my class. Neighbours came to congratulate me as my parents smiled proudly at my achievement; unfortunately I do not feel a thing, yet still thinking what was so important and significant by that number. I am just doing my routine everyday as a student; studies, doing and finishing my homework and answer the entire question in the test and examination because I knew the correct answers, that all I did and I do believe every single friend of mine were the same as me.

That was what I am thinking as a 7 years student, but in my final year examination I only got fourth place after knowing being number one in the class was the best thing ever, because we will be on stage grabbed our present in front all the parents and teachers. Got congratulate from people around us and being known by everybody (is that true? haha). It was 18 years ago I am only 7 years old boy like a white cloth not influence with bad things and know to differentiate which is the correct answers but today it is totally different…….

Morale: Study hard and smart before the exam…=)
P/s: It feels so good being a naïve person….really miss the old days

No comments: