Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chess!!!

Chess...yes i am addicted with this games, huhu

Just now at around 5.30 pm i had a match, no 2 match at Biotech 2

my opponent is a girl, the games is not good at all

coz my opening was really2 bad, i dont know why

but i spotted it as my weakness coz maybe i look down on her

or maybe when my opponent is not so good (terer..=p) i also become less good

the idea is my opening really out of tempo as i practice earlier

all my pieces are not fully established as i suppose to develop at the first place

what the heck i am doing during the games and i really feel bad about it

fortunately i still can make it and won both of the games but i just feel ok

maybe i still need to practice more in order to perform well next time

really hope i can win more matches in the future (next matches coming soon)
i really cant wait, huhuhuhu

PraCticE MaKe PeRfeCt....=)
..............................................

No comments: