Tuesday, February 12, 2008

vacation

i had 5 days holiday back to my place (my parents place), after sending my first draft thesis i decide to rest for a while. its really good and feel great being with my family, having fun with my brothers, my sisters, my cousins, my uncles and my aunties. making jokes with each others, spending a lot of time playing PS2, gave a helping hand to my uncle's wedding. i feel like a big family and it should be like that...in every a happy story lies a sorrow which i thought it should not be happen at the first place. a sibling relationships should remains forever and should not break no matter what happen...yet i still do not know the main problems and i do hope and still hoping there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.....i pray to Allah, everythings will be fine...insyaAllah

morale: keep the relationship tighten
p/s: to me and to all be a good person and always do the good deeds..insyaAllah

No comments: